To add en exam to SmartClass;
- Open modules menu
- Go to Academic menu
- Click on Exam Schedule
- Click Add Exam located on the left side of the screen
- Fill in the details of the pages
- Click Save
Exam Creation Page Details
General Info :
- Exam Name
- Exam Short Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Hour
- Exam Duration
- Exam Active
Exam Type :
- Exam Type ( Open End , Multiple Choice)
If Multiple Choice is selected :
- Number of Options
- Penalty for Wrong Answers
- Public Exam
- Select subjects of the exam
- Click on Add Question to add new exam questions
In this section, you can add exam questions, answer - point relations and Taxonomy points for exam grading reports.
Notice : You cannot add taxonomy without adding exam questions and points.
- Select the exam questions from the examination pool that has been created before
You can select the curriculums of the exam and which booklets will be included in the examination
Exam Keys :
- Add the exam keys to be used in grading
- You can select and assign the objectives of this exam trying to capture.
Session is the place where you can add multiple exam sessions to various batches, subjects, seating plans and exempt student information (if any)
- Find the exam on the Exam Schedule list you would like to grade
- Click on Exam Evaluation
- Go to second page called Add Data
- Enter result information to respective student
SmartClass will automatically update the student profile with the entered information and the relation of the information can be viewed on the other pages.
SmartClass, will also update other connected modules such as Question Based Results, Taxonomy, General Views and more with the results to give you, your students and parents a broader view on the successes of the exam.